If you are a Beginner we would recommend looking at an AIO or one of the set ups we have in our Beginner Kits they have been designed with you guys in mind being plug & play devices with safety built into the chips to allow USB port charging. Unlike a lot of Mods with external rechargeable batteries in them. Throwing high powered batteries into your mission doesn't help you at the moment, is potentially dangerous if not understood & increases your start up costs.
Please do your research and keep your batteries in good condition. Any battery that has the underlying metal showing needs to be repaired immediately. Transport them safely when outside of your mods.
Samsung 30T 21700 Li-Ion Batteries - 3000mAhPrice$18.50
Samsung 20S 18650 Li-Ion Battery - 2000mAhPrice$9.50
Golisi 26650 - 4300mAh BatteryPrice$16.50
SAMSUNG 18650 - 30Q 3000mAh 15APrice$11.50
Samsung INR 25R 18650 2500mAh 22APrice$9.50
Aspire CF Maxx 3000mAh Battery ModRegular Price$35.00Sale Price$10.00
Wismec Sinuous SW Battery ModRegular Price$40.00Sale Price$19.00
LG INR 18650 HE2 2500mAh 20AOut of stock
Sony VTC5 18650 2600mAh 20A Continuous DischargeOut of stock
Sony VTC5A 18650 BatteryOut of stock
Golisi S35 IMR 21700 BatteryOut of stock
This product will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
If there is any damage to batteries or chargers stop use immediately and dispense of them in accordance to your local regulations/ laws.
Use special caution when working/using Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled or used outside the parameters they are designed for.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
- Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Atomic Vapours will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that:
- is caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery and/ or battery chargers
- they are used outside the manufacturers recommendations & directions
- if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making).
- use of rehargeable lithium ion batteries without a control circuit (protection PCB)
- it hasn't been correctly maintained and shows signs of scratches, discoloration and tears in the coverings/ wraps.
- if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible.
Once again Atomic Vapours would like to stress - You must have an understanding of the batteries prior to purchase and how to care for them properly.