18650 Battery Wraps (Shrink Wraps)
2x 18650 Vaping Battery Wraps/ Heat Shrink.
Rips, tears or any spots on your 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries get them re-wrapped straight away. An easy process that will keep your 18650 batteries going safely.
That small tear could lead to your battery becoming a dangerous item. Any damage whatsoever to the battery needs examined and rectified ASAP the intended battery housing may have a metalic suround, if contact is made between the exposed tear in a battery when inside these devices may cause a short circuit.
Please be aware of battery safety.
Any damage that is permanant as in dents deep scratches to the battery housing, water exposure then batteries should be discarded straight away in accordance with local regulations/laws
Please read the Shipping & Returns to ensure this is the correct product for you.
Shipping & Returns
- A hair dryer is probably the best option when putting these on.
- Do not wrap over top of damaged wrap as this may make the battery to large to fit into the mod comfortably and in doing so possibly damage the wraps once again.
- Please ensure when taking the previous wrap off, you don't damage the cell wall itself by using a knife or other sharp object. A sliip and you may scar the battery wall itself. Discard battery if this has occured.
- Be sure to keep the black or white O that sits on the positive side of the battery as this shields any contact with the nagative field of the battery
- Always start with an equal amount of overlap at each end and get the negative end nice and sealed up first so you can do the rest without it slipping.
- Place the O over the positive endof the battery and hold in place as the hair dryer will try to push it out. You may need to hold it down with something as it may be quite hot to hold it there with your finger exposed.
- Once ends are shrunk over, work your way over the battery trying to shrink the wrap equally.
- If there are a few bumps and spots keep going until the whole battery wrap has been shrunk then come back and apply some more direct heat onto those areas, and they should take up nicely.